In Japan, the Camellia is called “TSUBAKI”. Camellia extract is known to be restorative, thanks to its many virtues: antioxidant, soothing, emollient or even astringent … Camellia extract is obtained from the leaves and flowers of Camellia Japonica.
It is rich in:
• phenolic compounds
• oligo and poly saccharides
• amino acids and proteins
Contains a minimum of +85% ingredients of natural origin in the formula.
• Japanese camellia extract
• Organic & fair trade shea butter
• Macadamia oil
(Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested)
- Gently removes makeup = 95%
- Leave the skin without tightness = 100%
- Clean and bright skin after use = 90%
Self-assessment on 20 models after 14 days of daily use.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of the balm, warm in the palms of your hands then apply in circular movements on all areas of the face and eyes. Add water to emulsify, before rinsing with warm water. Finish with the adapted toner.
Zea mays (Corn) germ oil, C10-18 triglycerides, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Glyceryl stearate, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter extract, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl dibehenate, Hydrogenated castor oil, Tribehenin, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl behenate, Caprylyl glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Camellia japonica flower extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Limonene.
* The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products is regularly updated. Before using a product, please read the ingredients list on the packaging.